Where should I sell my old smartphone?
Selling old Smartphones is not much difficulty in this generation. But getting a good price in return and finding the trusted one to sell smartphone online is difficult, especially in the online mode. People spend days finding the right buyer because it is obvious that it will be difficult to find the person who has the same interest as you. However, the internet has become one of the best mediums to get best price resale old mobile phone. Nowadays, I will have to spend hours if I want sell my old phone. And, there is also a possibility that I find nothing after looking for hours. It is getting even more difficult with the increasing scams and frauds going on in the world. Other than that, the timing issue, right price, delivery, mode of payment especially with the international buyers, etc. problems are also there. It will be a little foolish to say that it is easy. But with the advancement of comfort with the web world, it has become a less tedious task. In fact, the task becomes quite easy if you know a few hacks. 1
1. Regardless of which kind of customer you sell to, it's always helpful to be as detailed as possible. Don't lie about your product's condition or capabilities. Be honest regarding any scratches or defects of your gadget. These person-to-person transactions rely on trust.
2. The smartphone generation moves at a rapid rate nowadays. If the latest version of the same brand is released, you will face problems in selling an older version. So try to sell at a site where you can get notified about these details.
3. There are a lot of sites out there to sell your gadgets, like Encash, Cashify, eBay, etc. You just need to go through the facilities each of these platforms provides to their users.
4. Try to come up with a minimum price. You are likely going to find people who will try to bring the price down. You can definitely be flexible but should not negotiate on the justified value of your gadget.
5. You should keep in mind that the market is full of frauds. So to find genuinely interested buyers becomes time-consuming. So choose the site that provides you the reliable buyers to reduce time consumption.
6. The process of selling on every site is practically the same these days. Select the user device that you want to sell. The site will provide you with the information, like, the best selling price, depending on your device's condition. You need to schedule a pick-up time and location. At the time of pick-up, you just need to pay via cash or any other payment method.
Encash Mobile is a site that keeps in mind all the above-mentioned criteria. They provide instant cash payment for selling old or used mobile phones, tablets, laptops, smartwatches. Most importantly, you can also get a fast pick-up service at your doorstep. You can get the information on this website by visiting their official page and contacting them through their email, firstname.lastname@example.org.